ADVIK Foundation - CSR
We at ADVIK believe in giving back to society. We believe in co-existing with our fellow society members and working with them. We set up the ADVIK Foundation in 2010 to give back to the society that we live in. Our aim is to be welcomed as a helping hand in development and social activities. The foundation donates 2% of ADVIK's profits towards CSR activities annually. We are partners in progress with customers, employees, and shareholders. We are creating and fulfilling long-term commitments with them for the benefit of our surroundings and the society in general. We collaborate with them to create benefits that can be sustained in the future.
- Our chairman, Mr. R.S. Bhartia, heads the Seth Jwala Prasad Bhartia Trust. The trust, which is named after Mr. Bhartia's grandfather, runs a 100-bed hospital in rural Rajasthan for underprivileged people among other activities.
- ADVIK installed an RO plant to provide drinking potable water to the villagers of Dhandhan in Rajasthan. This has helped curtail many ailments and diseases occurring in the village.
- We at ADVIK helped set up computer labs in two village schools in Chakan and Dhandan.
- ADVIK sponsors organisations that are dedicated to providing education to orphaned female children.
- Children's education is a top priority for us. We continuously support educational activities for local communities and the society in general.